Great Wines of Alba

BAROLO DOCG

A genuine jewel of Italian and international winemaking, Barolo is produced from the Nebbiolo grape-variety. With three subvarieties - Lampia, Michet and Rosè -, Nebbiolo is probably one of the oldest varieties to be grown locally (the first me..

Read more >

BARBARESCO DOCG

Grown on the spurs overlooking the River Tanaro to the east of Alba, in an area taking in the villages of Neive, Treiso and Barbaresco itself, plus the San Rocco Seno d’Elvio district of Alba, Barbaresco - like Barolo - is made from Nebbiolo g..

Read more >

ROERO DOCG

The “Roero” denomination is reserved for red wines made from Nebbiolo grapes (minimum 95%) in 19 communes on the left bank of the River Tanaro - the area known as the Roero - near Alba, in the province of Cuneo. The remaining 5% can be made ..

Read more >

NEBBIOLO D'ALBA DOC

The nebbiolo grape-variety is grown over a vast area in the Langhe and Roero stretching partly to the right, but above-all to the left of the River Tanaro..

Read more >

BARBERA D'ALBA DOC

Considered as evidence and almost an architect itself of the history and winegrowing culture of old Piedmont, the barbera vine was planted widely in the hills of the Langa around the mid-1800s due to its hardiness and good yields. Now it is grow..

Read more >

DOGLIANI DOCG E DOGLIANI SUPERIORE DOCG

The area of production of Dogliani takes in the communes of Bastia Mondovì, Belvedere Langhe, Briaglia, Castellino Tanaro, Cigliè, Clavesana, Dogliani, Farigliano, Igliano, Marsaglia, Monchiero, Niella Tanaro, Piozzo and Rocca Cigliè, plus pa..

Read more >

DOLCETTO D'ALBA DOC

The dolcetto vine is one of the most widely-grown around Alba. Mentioned in documents as long ago as 1593, when it was regulated by statute in the village of Dogliani, the variety’s high sugar content also makes it popular as a table grape...

Read more >

DOLCETTO DI DIANO D'ALBA DOC

This wine takes its name from the small village of Diano d'Alba which extends along a hill to the south of Alba at an altitude of nearly 500 metres. Since 1988 the finest vineyard sites in the village have been identified with precision by th..

Read more >

ROERO ARNEIS DOCG

Il Roero Arneis è un vino bianco, a denominazione d'origine controllata e garantita, corposo e secco, la cui produzione è consentita in soli 19 comuni della provincia di Cuneo, situati lungo la riva sinistra del fiume Tanaro. È costituito da ..

Read more >

MOSCATO D'ASTI DOCG E ASTI SPUMANTE DOCG

Moscato is the most important white wine variety grown in our area and in the neighbouring provinces of Alessandria and Asti...

Read more >